Read the transcript here
Hi there! I’m Kelly Goss, business process automation specialist, Zapier Certified Expert, founder of Solvaa (a no-code automation agency), speaker, trainer and author of the book ‘Automate It with Zapier’.
Now according to the CIO, “78% of workers say that ‘automating manual, repetitive tasks would allow them to focus on the more interesting and rewarding aspects of their jobs”.
And Forrester Research says that: “Depending on your industry, digital automation can cut costs by a margin of 10 – 90%.”
More and more businesses are adopting the use of no-code automation tools to help them connect their tools and automate repetitive tasks. These tools do take a bit of time to learn but are generally easy to use, therefore negating the need to hire developers. Zapier, for example, is a popular emerging no-code technology that connects more than 3,000 software apps and is one of the easiest automation tools to learn and introduce to your team.
No-code automation is also becoming a highly sought-after skill by forward-thinking businesses, and now is the time to get on the bus and learn how to use tools like this.
So I have some questions for you:
- Do you want to know more about how automation can benefit your business before you decide to introduce it?
- Do you want to know about the best ways to simplify and improve your business processes before you automate them?
- Have you just started using Zapier and want to get to grips with it?
- Do you love Zapier but want to find out more about how it can take your business to the next level?
- Do you want your team to be more productive and be champions of automation?
- Do you want to make your individual role the business more productive so that you can focus on the tasks that truly require your skills?
- Do you want to learn tried and tested automation implementation methods used by the expert team at Solvaa?
Okay, that was a lot of questions. But If you answered “YES!” to any of them, then I’ve got some exciting news for you…
Soon, we’ll be launching the Solvaa Automation Academy where you can get access to online courses to help you to supercharge your business operations with automation. We’ve helped tonnes of businesses use automation and we want to help you do the same.
Whether you’re a business owner, an employee or a service provider working with clients to improve their processes, our courses will teach you and your team to implement new ways of streamlining your marketing, sales, operations, finance, and reporting processes. You will be running all those mundane and repetitive processes on autopilot in no time at all. We’ll have courses, tutorials and masterclasses available for all levels of experience.
So here are a few examples of what we’ll be offering are:
- An introduction to automation
- Declunking your processes before you automate
- Getting started with Zapier
- Supercharging your workflows with Zapier built-in functionality
- Tips and tricks for getting the most out of Zapier
- Becoming a No-code Champion in your organization
We’ll include loads of examples and use cases, and courses will be available as on-demand videos, group coaching and live workshops. We’ll even be bringing in guest experts to talk on different tech tools and useful topics.
So for more details get on our launch waitlist and you’ll be the first to know when we’re ready to go live! You’ll also get access to special pre-launch discounts and bonuses.
While you’re waiting for the big launch news, I’ll also send you useful tech tips, tutorials, business productivity and growth ideas, and, ofcourse, announcements about the academy. You will also get access to pre-launch special offers.
I hope to see you soon.
Here are some of the topics we’ll be including:
✔️ An introduction to automation
✔️ Thinking with a process, systems and automation mindset
✔️ Mapping your processes
✔️ Declunking your processes before you automate
✔️ Process improvement fundamentals
✔️ How to think “outside-of-the-box” when problem-solving
✔️ Getting started with Zapier
✔️ Creating multi-step Zaps
✔️ Supercharging your workflows with Zapier built-in helper apps
✔️ Troubleshooting and maintenance
✔️ Organising your Zapier account for optimal usage
✔️ Tips and tricks for getting the most out of Zapier
✔️ Becoming a No-code Champion in your organization
✔️ Transitioning to a career as a Systems and Automation Consultant
Get on the waitlist below so that you can learn from a Zapier Certified Expert.
You can opt-out any time, but I know I’ll have you working smarter, not harder, in no time! — Kelly