It’s never been more important to keep in touch with customers, and if you’ve ever wondered how to automatically add contacts to Active Campaign from Pipedrive then we have a really simple solution.
As many CRMs don’t have built-in email marketing modules there are a few options for ensuring all your customers are kept in the loop. You could add them manually but that is time-consuming and prone to error (or forgetting!). You could shell out on a third-party app to keep the systems in sync but our favourite way to automatically add contacts is using Zapier!
Although our demo uses Active Campaign and Pipedrive you can use a multitude of other email platforms and CRMs too.
Our video demonstrates how to automatically add contacts to Active Campaign from Pipedrive
Our latest video shows the exact steps to automatically add contacts to Active Campaign from Pipedrive. Both of these apps connect with over 6,000 others using Zapier, using no-code integrations that are super easy to configure.
As a bonus, we also show you how to set up a filter in Pipedrive so that you can segment your data and easily trigger other Zapier automations.
Zapier steps to add contacts to Active Campaign from Pipedrive
Our video walks you through this simple three-step zap to sync your contacts in Pipedrive with Active Campaign.
The steps are:
- Create a trigger event for a person matching a filter in Pipedrive (“customer” is the filter).
- Create/update the contact in Active Campaign.
- Add the contact to an automation in Active Campaign.
Watch the video and subscribe to our YouTube channel
Other apps for connecting your email platform with your CRM
It is really easy to synchronise contacts from your CRM into your email marketing tool using Zapier, and will save you so much time. It also eliminates the worry of miskeying the data, and there’s nothing worse than emailing a customer using the wrong name!
Save time and grab our pre-built Zap template
More Youtube tutorials
We have other Youtube video tutorials which will help you work smarter, not harder.
- How to automate a 7 day sales cadence
- How to use Zapier to send a simple drip email sequence
- How to create and send a bespoke sales proposal PDF from your CRM
- How to calculate lead to customer conversion time
- How to automatically save contact form submissions in a spreadsheet
- How to automate the creation of a Trello checklist for handling Twitter engagements
Our other resources
We also have plenty of free resources:
- Our free e-book is the perfect introduction to business automation.
- Our Zapier functions cheat sheet delves into the powerful inbuilt helper apps which can supercharge your automations.
- A free checklist to help you justify an automation budget.
- Use this link for a 30-day free trial instead of 14 days with Pipedrive.
And finally, our founder / chief problem solver / chief automator Kelly Goss’ new book, Automate It with Zapier, is out now and is the most comprehensive Zapier guide on the market. It will get you up and running and to the stage where you can build and debug advanced automations. Buy your own copy today directly from publisher Packt using this link. Or here are links to Amazon (.co.uk) and Amazon (.com) if you prefer.
Read more about how our certified experts use Zapier workflow automations to simplify processes and increase efficiency.
Solvaa is a process and automation consultancy specialising in improving sales, operations and financial administration workflows. We help you to simplify and streamline existing processes, integrate your business tools to make data transfer more efficient and automate manual tasks to increase productivity. We are Zapier Certified Experts, Pipedrive Certified Experts and Xero Certified Advisors.
Contact us today to discuss how Solvaa can help you simplify, improve and automate all aspects of your business with Zapier to save you time, reduce costs and keep you agile as you grow.